View Single Post
      01-05-2018, 05:17 PM   #4
frankenm
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 12' X5M, 99 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyL3nTFoRcE View Post
+1 ^ I got mine tuned and a custom muffler delete on the car and both i spent about 2k and it made me super happy. Downpipes will run you about $1200 without install

I was told by multiple people injectors can be an issue, not sure how true that is and also the coil packs.

So far i have 82k on my X5M and i bought it with about 68k in June 2017 and ive only replaced my fuel pressure sensor and got all the recalls done. Ive had to replace my rear airbags since they started leaking and no other real big issue *knock on wood*

Cant think much of anything else that breaks alot on this car
Injectors will be an issue not matter what they are under recall and can be replaced at the dealership for free.

I bought my truck with what I thought was index 12's and still needed to replace them, just replaced 4 more a few weeks ago and found out I had one index 12 and three index 9's - The only one I could see on that bank was an index 12 and the four I replaced on the other bank last year were 12's so I assumed I had all index 12's but boy was I wrong ...

Appreciate 0