View Single Post
      04-01-2017, 04:36 PM   #1
Googone20
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5, 2007 M6

Googone's 2013 X5 Gray Oil Burner Build

Has guys, I just picked up a 2013 X5 35d Platinum Gray Metallic, Black Nevada, Heated Sport steering wheel, heated and cooled front seats, active driver seat, multi-contour front seats, heated rear seats, 3rd row seat, pano roof, NAV, adaptive headlights with full LED LCI package, rear window sun shades, etc. Brand new Weathertech liners, brand new Michelin tires, brand new front brake rotors and pads, and fresh fluids and filters. I haven't taken delivery of it yet, but my shipper is going to grab it for me next week.

Already ordered a set of new staggered 310m reps 22x10, 22x11. I have a couple emails out to some people in Europe to score some Continental Sportcontact 6's in the 295/30/22, 335/25/22 sizes. These tires are a PITA to try to source right now. Ordered the OEM fender flare kit, ordered a set of H&R 2" lowering springs, and I will be ordering gloss black grills, and the OEM Aero Kit. I have many plans beyond that, but it will take some time to get to anything more than that immediately. Most of my energy will be going into properly detailing the vehicle, and creating a proper baseline.

Finally to my question. Can I remove the factory flat black door moldings? Not sure if these have clips adjusted to the car or not. I am really looking to create a super slippery OEM plus look to the vehicle. I debadge everything I own, and I really like to keep things clean and detailed.

Last edited by Googone20; 04-13-2017 at 09:01 AM..
Appreciate 0