08-31-2008, 10:03 AM   #32
xDrive50i
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 750i individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by branko View Post
I do not have the Equalizer setting, although the invoice states HIFI (not the professional)

Amplifier is black, didn't see any specs on it.

Will check with another dealer this weekend..
Branko, if you count the individual speakers, how many do you have?

The HIFI Speaker system has a total of 12 speakers. The HIFI Professional System has a total of 16 speakers.

HiFi Professional System

Name:  X6 16 Speaker HD Surround Sound.jpg
Views: 4326
Size:  8.8 KB

Excellent sound reproduction is assured by the HiFi Professional System. You can enjoy your favourite music in superb fidelity, thanks to the powerful amplifier, sophisticated equaliser and high-performance speakers. The surround feature lets you simulate a range of different environments, so you can create precisely the audio mood that you want.

The high-quality components of this sound system transforms the cabin of your BMW into a concert hall. Specially-developed subwoofers with Carver technology guarantee rich, deep and remarkably lucid bass tones.
The Professional system delivers a greater output, producing crystal-clear sound up to 120 dB at 40 Hz. The influence of driving noise is smoothly compensated by the equaliser, which adjusts the sound according to the vehicle's speed.
The multi-directional speaker system distributes different frequency bands to different speakers, resulting in a crisply differentiated and accurate bass, mid-range and treble tones, and a three-dimensional, transparent sound reproduction, with compelling basses and brilliant trebles.
Wherever you're sitting, you'll enjoy realistic, balanced stereo, thanks to the precise alignment of the speakers. The equalizer lets you refine the sound output to suit your personal taste. The Hi-fi System Professional integrates seamlessly with the BMW Radio devices and meets all regulatory requirements for electromagnetic shielding.
2009 750i individual | Citrin Black Metallic | Platinum Merino Extended Leather | BMW Individual Composition Package (includes Sport Package) | Dynamic Handling Package | Multimedia Package | Technology Package | Executive Package
http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234432
Appreciate 0