03-26-2015, 10:47 PM   #46
bmwx5er
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 X5m

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennis View Post
I actually really like my SA at Bellevue, but the dealership overall does not have the best reputation when it comes to service.
I can attest to it 100%. the SA at Bellevue seemed good, but the foreman always tries to get out of fixing stuff with the standard "seems normal to me" crap unless the problem stares right at their faces (coolant leak, for e.g.), and makes you feel like a whiny customer for bringing up something that didn't exist in the first place. I have a dedicated thread on it.

After hearing the "its normal tune" for three different issues, I've moved on to BMW Seattle due to referrals from fellow members like jiggz, and am much happier - got all 3 issues fixed at the very first attempt. The SA that jiggz referred to has been great so far. The foreman, Trent, is awesome - he takes you seriously and is happy to listen AND to spend his time allowing the customers to demonstrate the problem. I recently got my evap leak fixed this way (20+ hr job). He took me to the garage where my car was parked and I was able to show him the odor on cold start -- this was after a few attempts where they were unable to reproduce the problem themselves.

Last edited by bmwx5er; 03-26-2015 at 10:56 PM..
Appreciate 0