View Single Post
      03-17-2024, 11:51 PM   #3
Riesrya
I park my m57 in EV designated charging spots.
Rep
Drives: e70(m57) & e34(m50/m60/m62)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M57kevin View Post
I read up on this coil kit a bunch and kind of knew what to expect… yep, it’s bouncy alright. I was surprised how how high the rear is at max low, but the forward rake is growing on me. It feels like the springs are settling out some now, and the handling is a very noticeable improvement. Currently set at 22F/13R on the dampers. Spring rate is sporty but not uncomfortable.

Next list items are wheel spacers, replace lower control arm bushings, sway bar links, and engine/trans tunes. Probably going to repaint wheels this summer when the sun is out here in Denver.
I've never had a vehicle become more bouncy after installing coilovers...would getting higher spring rates be a better choice? Just curious, have you tried dampening the struts opposite of your setup now, going lower in the front and higher in the rear?
Doing just that was exactly what my e34 needed to get it from feeling like it was hoping down the freeway.

Also, if you didn't get the adjustable camber top hats from BC, I'd definitely recommend getting some adjustable upper control arms from FCP Euro.

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...hd-31126863785
Appreciate 1