01-29-2019, 11:59 AM   #155
tryingtobebest
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryingtobebest View Post
Ok, ive got 2010 E70 (FF03 -US market) X5 35D (M57d30t2) WITH sport package and I got DCT ("-"left and "+" right) steering wheel installed, all buttons and heating of steering are working properly, ive got slip ring connector wires #2 and #4 directly wired to transmission X8532 (that goes into the transmission mechatronic aka A7000a) #5 and #4 respectively.

Does anyone have a clear answer of what should I add to VO???
What coding do i need in order for this to work?
All i know that i will probably need to change value (wert_01) for paddle shift to some other value!

One of my buddies have 03/13 X5 with actual M-Sport package he has option $7XA BUT i read his "Kombi.E70.C03", his "GWS.E70.C08" and his *EGS("GKE11KC08") (all modules and parameters with NCSExpert) and there is NO options for paddles!

Im wondering if option $2XA will give me the ability to change wert_02 to...

UPDATE on my own questions:

I got heated steering wheel (pre LCI) before upgrade so i DO NOT have to change slipring(SZL), then I got myself DCT (*LCI) steering wheel ("-"left and "+" right); got it installed, all buttons and heating of steering are working properly, ive got slip ring connector(X1880) wires #2 and #4 directly wired to transmission X8532 (that goes into the transmission mechatronic aka A7000a) #5 and #4 respectively. Original problem was paddles NOT shifting, but they were from LCI so i got myself paddles from PRE LCI (SSG paddles) and they are working out of the box!))) I DID NOT CODE anything or change any values in NCS. If you want DCT paddles to work you need to open them up, de solder all resistors and make them act as a simple switches!
#1 Question is resolved!

Please follow my OWN threads here:
bmw coding forum, E70 section (Need registration and you google this thread name) - E70 Paddles and SAT retrofit questions
Bimmerfest coding and programming section - E70 Shift Paddles on steering wheel and SAT retrofit programming and coding
Appreciate 0