United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X5

Garage List
2013 BMW X5M  [10.00]
2011 BMW X5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksa View Post
I looked online on eBay and the shipping price being charged by the vendors is ridiculous. Like $800 for the shipping alone and then around the same price for the part. I think I might just have to wait and be on a look out for these things if they become available on here.

I am curious about how the diffuser gets installed though. Does the coloured part of the bumper get removed and then the diffuser fits or does it go over the bumper as is or something?
I agree prices are generally pretty high, shipping is very expensive, the size of the box(s) is ridiculous not to mention international shipping, unless you can find something where shipping is included in the price or buy multiple items so its kinda make sense at the end!

As far as diffuser goes, it goes on top (over the middle part of the bumper) it holds in place by double sided tape, pretty simple install but you need to make sure that you prep both sides well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnesotaM3 View Post
Car looks amazing! Isnt KW just the front coils? the rear on links?
Thank you!
KW v.3 Coilover kit includes everything, not sure if it's also includes links or not, just check any vendor that sells it (ECS Tuning for example), you'll see all the included components. I bought my car with KW installed so I'm not as knowledgeable about contests of the kit as others who actually bought it!
Appreciate 0