09-09-2015, 10:51 AM   #37
BAKZOOM
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 - X5M - Melbourne

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsc1102 View Post
No worries, I appreciate all this conversation as this is all good to know.

Been a while since I provided an update to my original post, Pep Boys was able redo the alignment and everything is great with the car now. It drives straight and the steering wheel is no longer crooked.

Since putting the Continental DWS06 on, my wife and I have put on about 1000 miles. I can't stress enough how much quieter the car is now. I do echo everyone's sentiment about the car feeling a bit softer when both cruising or making sharp aggressive turns. But I switched over the to the non-runflats desiring a quieter and semi-softer ride.

However, these tires don't totally take away from the car's handling as it does provide a good balance between performance and everyday driveability. For the added benefit of these tires being 'all seasons' I am extremely happy with my purchase.

Now, I just need to find a spare tire that fits the X5M in case of flat.

Can't believe the OEM BMW spare for the X5M is in the $700s..., fix a flat for the time being.
You may want to reach out to DJRABBI on this forum. I believe he's sourced a spare for the X5M and he's offerred it to me. I'm going to pass for now but you may want to PM him for it. I can PM him for you if you want. Let me know.
Appreciate 0