View Single Post
      12-27-2015, 10:22 PM   #3
jplatt83
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 2011 x5 35d

Quote:
Originally Posted by arciga18 View Post
I have no experience with Lucky Motors. I also have no affiliation/ don't work there/ don't know anyone that works there. I've only driven past there on the way to Discount Tire in Lombard.

I once referred a forum member from St. Louis there over in the X5 forum because they had a white/ beige Sport Act X5 that he needed. We were both shopping for X5s:

He replied that he had a bad experience previously with the dealer:
- The car he bought from them had problems that they wouldn't fix. Not sure what the warranty status was.
- The car he traded in with known problems was put on the lot w/o having the problems fixed.

I would say definitely pay for an inspection.

I'll let others chime in on the price. If you want to get a feel for auction value try galves.com. It costs about $10 for the week and the numbers that Galves throws at you are pretty much identical to the trade-in value that the dealership is going to quote you.
Thanks for the reply. I'm local to the area and I bought my x5 from Lucky with no issues. They get a lot of their fleet from Ca or Fl. I'm going there tomorrow to test drive the x6 and look it over.
Appreciate 0