View Single Post
      09-02-2016, 08:08 PM   #1
racermp
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 330i

Stealership spark plug change ---- lie

Hey all. I feel like im going crazy with dealing with this dealer. First of all, loaner cars, never will they give one. But its besides the point.

I have rt66 warranty and bmw maintenance plan.

Dealer: Advantage bmw midtown houston.

Sa: jeff rodgers

I took my car in for a transfer case, 1 month later, i got it back. They changed transfer case, hpfp, sparkplugs, oil etc.

After this visit. I keep getting a cyl 1 missfire. Also check front bushings, and my evap cel issue. Took it back in. They say cyl 1 coil pack. Took them a week to diagnose even tho i had an appointment. Took abother 3 days to fix. I get the car back, cyl 1 miss fires. Wtf.

I have a n55 335i so i had ordered sparkplugs for it, so i decided to check the x5s plugs, thought maybe new plugs r defective. Guess what i found.

Am i reading the ticket wrong? It says replace 6 with new pn. Does that plug look new?

Bmw NA paid for it. And this STEALERSHIP put even worse plugs in my car. Am i wrong here to be pissed?

Oh and my engine partition was broken and no pieces returned and they refuse to give me replacements. Thsi time, they tore off my foam in the engine cover. They have damaged my car every time, left screws loose, done something that needs verification. Am i wrong to be pissed?

Should i call bmw na?

Sorry for the rant. See pics attached
Attached Images

Appreciate 0