12-17-2009, 04:13 AM   #9
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: F10 M5, E93 M3, '12 750ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTBear View Post
I can confirm that adaptive drive is standard in Canada.

Ventilated seats are not an official option, but can be accessed through "special orders". It is nuts expensive, though. You have to delete the "M" seats, and go with "Comfort" seats, which in my mind, is a deal breaker right off the bat.

Here is an excerpt from the email that I received:

Ventilated Seats, Manual Side Sunshades and Piano Black Trim can be special ordered on X6 M. Please see below wholesale costs and restrictions.

Ventilated Seats. WS $1,425. Must be ordered with Comfort Seats. Hence, the vehicle will not have M Seats. Comfort Seats to be special ordered separately. See below for the cost.
Ventilated Seats with Full Merino Leather are available in three colours: Black, Silverstone and Bamboo Beige.

Comfort Seats. WS $665

Manual Side Sunshades: $300

Piano Black Trim: $715

Please also add $400 special order fee.

Regards,
John

For $2500, after all is said and done, we didn't think ventilated seats were worth it, especially as you lose the M seats.
The regular M leather starts to wrinkle, crease and even fade on certain parts of the driver's side.

I am not a big fan of the M novillo leather in the Ms.

The ventilated would definitely be high on my option list!

However, someone has mentioned that the std seats on the X6/X5 M are not as supportive as the M seats in the M3,M5,M6.

So my question is if I order the X6M with ventilated seats, am i missing out on something?

Thanks
Appreciate 0