jiggz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3|F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by techgeek007 View Post
Hi,
I've been following this forum for a while and decided to get a used X5. I was researching for a month and came across this

http://www.truckcityford.com/details...ZV4C56D0B10419

Can someone advise if it is a good deal? Do you guys see anything out of the ordinary with this car? The carfax report says one owner, but it also says it was a CPO. SInce it is CPO'd after 1/2014, i am assuming it wont carry over.

Thanks.
Welcome to the forum

You should call BMWNA or a local dealer with the last 7 of the VIN and confirm it has CPO - some dealers will divulge this info, some won't.

Either way I think it's priced pretty well. There's currently 22 2013 xDrive35i M Sports on BMWUSA, and while most are CPO'd, most are also mid to high 40's. Based on that, this one at a $40,750 is priced well. If it is CPO'd, really good deal.

Great color combo - you rarely see Silver over Cinnamon. I ran the VIN through a decoder for you, here's the factory specs -

Titanium Silver/Cinnamon/Bamboo interior trim - build date 8/23/2012
M Sport Package w/ optional 20 inch wheels (style 333M)
Convenience Package
Technology Package (auto high beams, side-view camera, HUD)
Premium Sound Package
BMW Apps

It's got most of the essential packages, though keep in mind there's still quite a few other packages and options that were available. Some are quite rare though.

Let us know what happens

Last edited by jiggz; 07-08-2015 at 02:44 PM..
Appreciate 0