View Single Post
      02-28-2011, 11:13 PM   #7
mach330
You don't know JACK!!!
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedes123 View Post
The new 2011 x3 can get expensive very quickly. Especially with the x3 35i, just by adding the tech pack and premium package your almost already at 50k. If you plan to lease, the current rates are really high. However, at the end, if you like the x3 more, then you should get that.
i was in the same boat a couple of months ago. i actually ordered the x3 35i fully loaded. after seeing the lease rate, a well equiped x5 35i was only $30/mo more. so i was really set on either buying the x3 or buying the x5. after much debate, i ended up with the x5 (it's coming this sat). i really do love the x3. love the way it looks and based on the reviews it's awefully quick too. i chose the x5 because i have a kid coming and i figure x5 is a wiser choice if i have another kid. the only thing i'm thinking twice about is that in 2 yrs, the new x5 will come out and my x5 will look outdated. bottom line, see what fits your needs more. i don't think the gas mileage is that big of a difference. probably 2-4 mpg overall.