Major
Rep
Drives: X5Mmmkay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dchl21
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVazha View Post
Hi!

The paint is still "new" and in decent shape so I hit it with the 36V and the orange pad with a Torqs(?) Polisher. It got rid of all the tiny spidering from washes and details. Obviously followed up with a good carnauba wax to seal the paint. I love my ride spotless but it's a dual edge sword. The more you wash it, no matter how careful you are to use the best towels and products, you will get those tiny scratches and swirl marks you talk about. I saw your sunglass thread. It's a nifty mod but I have 3-4 pairs of sunglasses floating around the car. It wouldn't be fair to the rest if only one got a storage space. :

The MC seats are insane! That would really set it off and if I see a set for sale I'm buying!

As far as forgetting the dash is there, you're right. The initial buzz has already worn off but still there's something nice about looking down and seeing that sea of leather stitching!
for sure its nice brother. you still got that w212 e63 ?
Unfortunately not, had to sell it to buy the X5..

I'm hoping to find a low mileage E55 again and do that all over. Wanna gut it and make it a track car that I'll never take to the track. Lol