View Single Post
      05-19-2015, 10:32 AM   #71
Commanderwiggin
Major
Rep
Drives: M2C - X3M - Turbo E46 M3 - 45E

Latest update:
P0238 code has been resolved and the random boost drop has also been resolved.

GSR Technik (Previous name: Jailbreak Tuning) down in California opened up my Bosch EDC17 ECU and loaded their tune on so we could see if it was something tuning related or if it was a sensor/mechanical issue (which I was pretty sure it wasn't). After loading the tune and taking it for a quick test drive it was instantly apparent that the issues were resolved. I drove it around for a few hours yesterday and drove it pretty hard. I got better MPG and it pulled harder and just kept pulling when I wanted to smash on it.

Needless to say I watched the tuner for Jailbreak Tuning modify about 60 different maps and even still over my last tune there was a large section of values associated with the Urea injection that needed to be turned off. (Over 100 sectors) In addition there were other torque limits that needed to be modified as well.

Overall my tuner said the initial tune was a start...but needed a lot of additional work to get it perfect. I am very happy now and I would highly advise anyone with a Megaspeed tune or any other diesel tune to talk to Jailbreak Tuning about getting a tune for your deleted X5 or 335D.

Last edited by Commanderwiggin; 05-29-2015 at 03:09 AM..
Appreciate 0