12-18-2010, 12:17 AM   #1
X6Monster
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: X6M E71

Garage List
2010 X6M  [0.00]
2010 X6M  [0.00]
Custom 2010 X6m Turbo Back Exhaust For Sale!! One Of A Kind!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I got my X6M back in January of this year when it first came out. At that time the car was so new nobody was doing mods for it. I called up my boy who owns a shop out here in L.A. who does custom fabs on imports and had him build me a one of a kind 3.5" turbo back exhaust. He customized the downpipes, and put straight pipes all the way back. The gains were substantial, and the sound is ridiculous to say the least. It hooks up in 3 pieces besides the down pipes which hook right up to the exhaust. It has 2 Magna Flow mufflers for each side. Catless. I have had it on for a full year almost. It cost me $6,500. I am selling the down pipes with the full exhaust for $ 4,500. It has quad 4" pipes out the rear and sometimes if your lucky between gears people behind you will pull up next to you and tell you you just shot a 2 foot flame out your exhaust. The tips are powder coated matte black to match my theme I have going. It's rad, looks great and sounds way better than any RPI stuff your gonna find out there. Because of the turbos its only loud when u get on it which I really liked about it. The only reason I am selling my exhaust is because I am trading in my X6 M and want to part out my upgrades before I get into my 2011 M5 euro delivery!!! I'm trading it in. If you come with a good price you could actually make money off this exhaust. You must hear it!! Sorry about it being so dirty. It has been raining out here in Cali for the last week.

My name is Cody. Contact me if you are interested.
310-619-9722.

If you are local and serious about buying the whole set up and want to check it out. ill come to you.

My X6M:

Carbon Black lowered on H&R springs, matte black stock 20's on Nitto Invos. Powerchipped gains custom for my exhaust which by the way Powerchip has the file for are 110tourqe, and 90+HP. Matte black everything from grille to side markers. Smoked tail lights and blacked out lapels. 8,000 Watt angel eyes, and custom full turbo back exhaust by Bline.com which of course if the reason I am posting this add.

please contact me anytime if interested. Thanks

Attached Images

Last edited by X6Monster; 12-31-2010 at 02:07 PM..
Appreciate 0