View Single Post
      05-15-2016, 09:22 PM   #1
ksa
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: Aston Martin Vantage & others

Thinking of making the switch.

Let me preface my post by saying I have always hated X6's since the first day. lol. I never liked the look of them or understood their purpose in the market. Long story short, since they have been out for some time now, they have started to grow on me. I currently have a 2012 E92 M3 which is sick and I love it. But I have this disease called not being to keep one car for too long.

I have had the M3 for less than a year and I am already getting an itch for something else. I looked at other sports cars etc but then got to thinking of getting a SUV for better winter and general practicality as well as more comfort. I am looking at a 2013 X6M with fairly low km's and wondering if it's something I should go for.

I am still debating the looks as I certainly prefer the X5M better but the value seems better on the X6M with fewer km's etc. Any issues with these or problems I should be worried about? My M3 will be running out of warranty as of January and that is one of the reasons even though I've only had it for 8-9 months. The rod bearing issues keep cropping up so that's a little concern at the back of the head.

Anyway just thought I'd some opinions and thoughts by actual X6M owners and see if that helps me make up my mind or deters me. Especially going from the E92 M3. Thanks guys.
Appreciate 1