1QuikWS6
No 55mph
Rep
Drives: F32 435ix MSport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbudh001 View Post
Nice ride.

Was curious where u got the fenders and the spoiler from ? And how was fitment ? Was it a DYI or you defiantly needed body show. ? can u take some more pic of the spoiler. Been contemplating one. But I've heard so may bad things I want to find the right sponsor to buy from.
The fenders can be had from JGMods (forum sponsor) PM Jay for forum pricing:

http://www.jgmods.com/index.php/e92-...e-fenders.html

I got my M3 rep fenders from Jay @ JGMods - I would never buy rep parts from any other vendor - he has proven time & time again that his rep parts have perfect fitment.

They are PnP as long as you use the side marker gils/lights that come with the fenders. I opted to use OEM sidemarkers in the Black Chrome with 24SMD LED lights. The sidemarkers that come with the fenders are aftermarket & chrome - they are wired with an adapter to plug directly in to your existing sidemarker harness.

The OEM's I got have no such adapter - so you need to switch out the connectors on the end of your existing sidemarker harness with the M3 specific connectors/pins, very EZ...

I have his MTech Rep Rear Bumper, M3 Rep Side Skirts, & the M3 Rep Fenders.

The rear bumper was installed by my BMW dealer - they didn't even know it was a rep till I told them - they stated it fit perfectly as OEM
F32 435ix//MGM//M Sport-Prem-Tech-Driver Assist-Lighting-Cold Weather-Dyn Handling Pkgs//M4 Black Lthr Int w/M4 Alum Blade Trim//HK w/Bavsound Stg3//763M//M4 Euro LCI Tails//M4 Mirrors w/CF Covers//AWCarbon CF F/R Spoilers-Side Splitters-Diffuser 6WB/ID6 HU+HUD/IND M4 Alcantara Armrest//PURE S2 Turbo//AA FMIC+DP//ER CP+TIC//3.5bar TMAP/TS DV//AWE Tuning Exh w/Blk Tips//Turner MS CF Intake//BM3 Cary Jordan Tune//MPerf Diff//PrecRW Ignition Kit
Appreciate 0