View Single Post
      02-13-2014, 10:21 PM   #1
ncraig
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: R35

Velos tune review

After reading everybody's positive review about Velos tune, I pulled trigger, package arrived yesterday afternoon, send my original file to Velos at evening, got my mod file back this morning.
At low speed, as isugoo told me earlier, the car feels a lot lighter as his first impression, I had exactly the same impression. However, such "light" feeling is totally different from those light feedback you receive in a Camry/Accord, I can still give very precise control of the gas pedal as before but with way less effort.
At mid range, with M mode, power response is immediate while with smoother shifting, don't know how Velo's engineering team achieved this but indeed that's such a enjoyment.
I highly recommend this tune, I regret I didn't put this in the first place of my mod list.

FYI, when I was installing the software, all 4 of my PCs gave me the same warming regarding 2 missing/error files, FTChipID.dll and FTD2XX.dll, I somehow managed to find those 2 files online, copied both files to 2 locations:
1. C:\WINDOWS\System32
2. The main folder where your Velos software is installed.
After this installation is perfectly smooth without any further problems. I attached those 2 files in rar format just in case anybody had the same problem during installation.

Some random crappy pics taken:

DON'T FORGET BATTERY STABILIZER:

DOWNLOADING ORIGINAL FILE:

UPLOADING MOD FILE:

DURING UPLOADING THERE ARE ALL KINDS OF WARNING SIGN AND LIGHT COME ON DASH BOARD, DON'T BE FREAK OUT.

Hope it helps
Attached Files
File Type: zip FTChipID.zip (22.1 KB, 353 views)
File Type: zip FTD2XX.zip (82.3 KB, 357 views)
Appreciate 0