Rep
Drives: M340i

Custom F32 Exhaust

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hello,

I just got this exhaust custom fitted to my 428i last week at a local reputable exhaust shop. It is basically a muffler delete with a 435i style setup, one tip on each side. It sounds amazing when you rev it, floor it, or when you're just riding around town. The reason I am selling it is because it is a little too loud for my taste, and with me being mostly on the freeway, slight drone is present.

This does require you to get an OEM 435i rear diffuser, which you can purchase at any BMW parts center for a little over $100 and it fits flawlessly without fitment issues. This exhaust system was designed around this setup.

If you do not like the tips or the size of the tips, you can always have your exhaust shop cut them off and either put new ones on or you can order your own and have them weld it on for you.

This is a direct fit onto a 428i M sport. It should not cost more than $50 for a muffler shop to install it for you, and the great thing is they can remove this one and put the stock one back on in around 15 minutes when it is time for service (I do recommend removing it for service and maintenance).

I think that this is a great alternative to many other exhaust systems that all cost well over $1,000 dollars.

I have made a video with a few revs and a takeoff:

I am asking $180 for it or you can give me your best offer.

Local pickup would be preferred but if you cover the shipping costs we can work something out

Thanks!

Last edited by DG20; 01-10-2015 at 04:16 PM..
Appreciate 0