02-12-2013, 08:24 AM   #5
younghno50
AlpineWhiteE70SAV
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW X5 35i SAV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekla View Post
My oder says "We are currently processing your order and will inform you once your BMW enters production". Anyone has any idea how many day's there are (typical) between production begin and production end?
I ordered my '13 x5 35i sav in April '12 and took delivery in 3 weeks from the day I oredered mines. I'm on the east coast (va) so i'm sure it will be sooner than west coasters. I also tried to do PCD in Greer but couldn't go when the car was ready so I did some research and got the "101 Experience" which i scheduled to do March 15 of this year. So I will be driving down with wife for the experience then over to Charleston to visit a friend and drive back. I should be getting my new Passport x50 black series RD today so I just need to figure out the hardwire install by then. Congrats on the Diesel!
2013 E70 35i Sports Activity. Alpine White, Sand Beige leather, Dark bamboo wood trim, Convenience, CWP, Running Boards, HUD, 20" wheels, PCD 101 experience 3/15/13 Greer, SC. Gone but never forgotten: 2004 E46 ///M3 Cabriolet.
Appreciate 0