View Single Post
      02-12-2013, 11:11 AM   #8
huymonkey
Rep
Drives: Bmw x6 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog x6
Hey guys, I have the following for sale, willing to ship at buyers expense but prefer local pickup here in Toronto:

1) K&N Drop In Filter: used 3 months, for 35i (N55 Engine) - also works on the F10 535. Looks new, only used for a couple of thousand kms

2) Cobb N55 tune: used 1 month, for 35i (N55 engine) - AMAZING TUNE! Will work on any x5/x6 or 1/3 series with N55 engines. Totally brings the N55 alive with virtually ZERO lag and ability to clear codes, switch maps etc..

3) Lux v3: SOLD

4) BMW Performance grills: used 6 months, OEM, perfect condition.

5) Ebay license plate LEDs: used 6 months.
6) BMW OEM trunk protection mat - excellent if you have dogs!
7) BMW plastic trunk floor cover - excellent if you have dogs!
8) OEM Style 214 gloss black rims (20") - no TPMS or tires mounted.

9) Pirelli Scorpion Runflat winter tires (20" oem sized) - installed in Nov, used for 3 months.
10) custom catless downpipe - works on any 35i x5/x6 or F10 (535) - flanged for PERFECT fitment.

11) Euro reflectors - one of the metal prongs came off during removal but you can easily use another method of securing to bumper, or transfer the metal prong from the stock reflector over! Other reflector is mint - price will be commensurate with condition!

PM is best, send me offers and buy in confidence. I have sold many thousands of dollars worth of parts on here and have always had a perfect seller rating.
No low balls, but I am certainly open to negotiation.
How much this Bmw Performance Grills? Can you ship this to VietNam? Thanks a lot!
Appreciate 0