View Single Post
      10-22-2018, 09:49 AM   #21
RichardR0404
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW X5 35D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselDemonDM View Post
That's crazy low for a 35d... I usually get 500-550 miles and about 600-650 on long trip.

If I were you I would take a look at the maintenance of your engine to see what is going on there.
There isn’t anything to do with my maintenance. It’s been over done. I get same mileage from my old motor with has more tha 50k hours on it and this motor that only has 35k km on it after the original one blew. Back in 2012 when I was 16 I can’t afford a X5M so I have to use all my oil field earned cash to finance a 35d, which is a very rare one since it has 3rd row seat and cooled seat, basically every single option is ticked except M sport cause it looks stupid back then. I have been driving it like a X5M, running through a set of tire in like 60 months, go to track day destroying Honda civics, delivering equipment and stuff for oil field and leave the car running for more than 2 weeks because 35d won’t start back up in -45C weather. I made it from Calgary to Montréal in 30hours so now you kinda know how I drive my 35d, more like a M3 than a X5..... I am trading it in for a Cayenne turbo S or potentially a X7M or a M760Li, my car USB sitting in my garage till it’s get traded, taking my 89’ town car as a daily now. I will post my vin then you guys know don’t buy this VIN
Appreciate 0