View Single Post
      01-20-2010, 06:49 PM   #2
bobox6m
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '10 X6 M; '13 Granturismo MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleudyno View Post
I will be taking my car in soon to RPI (Race Precision Inc) to let them use my car for test fitting for an exhaust, intake scoops, and chip tune. Is anyone here interested in getting any of these things for their car? If you're not familiar with RPI, the make a lot of products for high end cars (BMW, Mercedes, Aston Martin, Porsches) Check out their website www.raceprecision.com. I had the intake scoops for my old 545i and they really made a noticable difference. The process will probably take around a month so I wanted to see if there is anyone with an X6///M that is really interested in these products. I will post pics and dyno charts as soon as everything is completed. I am really excited about the gains that will come from their products. The chip may be upwards of about 90-100 hp gain, 10-20 hp for the intake scoops, and I am not sure about the exhaust. Post replies if you're interested!
+1. Im interested, especially in the exhaust. Please make a video of the new exhaust when it is done! thank you so much. However, i live way up north in canada....
Appreciate 0