SKYHI
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Titanium Silver X6

Garage List
2009 X6 35i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamed View Post
Take it easy on yourself man...hopefully everything gets fixed soon...these things happen to everybody..just be cool...take a deeeeeeeep breath..and try to relax
Thanks for the positivity but I doubt this has happened to everyone my man!! Nor do I find it acceptable from a 2 month old vehicle. The HPFP at some point, maybe. The towing company breaking my tow cap due to carelessness on the driver's part, maybe. BMW wrecking the vehicle while in their possession, maybe. All within 24hrs, very doubtful bro!!! And let's keep in mind this all would have been avoided if I wouldn't have had issues with the HPFP or whatever defective part BMW has decided to inconvenience so many loyal customers with. Maybe things do happen for a reason? I think I'm best letting the dealer repair the vehicle and keep it as a trade on a new one. Due to the circumstances they should give me top dollar and a hell of a deal on a new one. Fortunately I have a friend who owns a BMW dealership which is where I purchased the vehicle from but not the dealer that wrecked it. He will make sure they give me a new 50i at rock bottom pricing which I will not have to worry about any HPFP issues and so forth. Again thanks for the positivity and by no means do I expect or wish you to experience a similar situation but personally I don't have the time or patience to deal with trial and error when I've paid for a superior product to avoid doing so.