08-31-2016, 02:04 PM   #10
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
While i agree with you on the bubble bursting, they still have some time...

As for pricing, it is what it is, stateside and in the Bay Area... I deal with it every day... You aren't finding anyone worth a lick for under $100 an hour... That being said, you're still going to find garbage for same price as well unfortunately... But anyone with a portfolio and having done work for anyone even remotely known, can charge an arm and a leg and they'll get it... I know graphic designers who go for over $200 an hour and they just make things pretty... Another hilarious but factual anecdote - 5 years ago, DevOps didn't exist, but it is single handedly one of the most sought after positions currently... Nobody can explain exactly what it is they do, companies just feel that they need one, lol... You should see what DevOps salary is in Bay Area and also Los Angeles... It's RIDICULOUS...

I don't doubt it all all. I know some that are making bank right now because it is such a good period of time for such career. Kinda wish I majored in compsci. Lol but I'm not a technical guy.
Appreciate 0