View Single Post
      08-26-2007, 11:11 AM   #8
morty
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 X6 xDrive50i

Yo JJ... those are in no way 'poor pictures'... they are most excellent 'spy photos'! I'm pretty impressed if that is just a camera phone... you've given us several new things here:
--These are the first i've seen with real running boards - can't say i really like them; they seem perhaps a bit out of character on a crossover... but i guess they look okay. They'll be easy enough to step over / avoid, since the ride height is a bit lower than the X5.
--We now see chrome rings around the grill and chrome accents around the fog lamps... nice touch...
--This is the first car i've seen with luggage rails on top... again, not sure i like the addition, but i kind of expected it...

This car looks very nearly full production ready... i really hope we see the formal unveiling in Frankfurt next month.

The only thing i still haven't seen is a rear window wiper... you think they would design this car without a rear wiper?? The other X vehicles have rear wipers... but i don't think the 6-series coupe does... that car has just as large and long-raked rear glass... ???

Thanks for posting!.. Please snap a few more if you get a chance!!!
Appreciate 0