View Single Post
      05-20-2016, 05:35 PM   #17
m5james
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 X5M Alpine White on Sakhir

Got it finished up this morning, along with routing the sensor for my remote start and radar detector...just knocking things off the list before leaving for Bimmerfest All wires tucked neatly behind panels using body panel removal tools I got from Harbor Freight. I played around with different locations, but between the radar detector, sensor for my remote start and not wanting to see the lights flashing (yes, I turned them off in the settings menu later), I chose to mount the camera to the right of the rearview mirror, just low enough that I can't see it while sitting in the drivers seat. I may cover the wires in that plastic normally used for car stereo installs, but I don't see it and I'm not that concerned. You can't see the wire standing in the front of the car, but the chrome ring around the lens stands out, so I'm going to have to take a Sharpie or something to it.
Attached Images

Last edited by m5james; 05-20-2016 at 06:13 PM..
Appreciate 0