United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X5

Garage List
2013 BMW X5M  [10.00]
2011 BMW X5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Duct_Mossburg View Post
I haven't gotten the other parts yet. I will go with the replica for the rear... not sure how ill mount it. Ill need to see it first. Not sure on the tips either.
I see, I got all the parts at once, just got a better deal at the time, both replica front and rear and also Akrapovic tips to match, oh yes also have a Hamann replica hood waiting for fitting and paint...

Quote:
As far as the g.f excuse... Its not valid. I have two dogs, married, a 7 month old... Building a house, trying to get my current house ready to be rented, torn ACL and meniscus and having surgery Friday. What were you saying about your g.f again? Oh, I even made a signature pic too.
I know I know, I recently divorced myself, still waiting for final court letter, I've been married for 12 years with 2 teenage daughters, 3 dogs one of the great dane, etc, etc, but let me tell you that I had more time when I lived in one place, now I live in 2 places and still have all of the kids/dogs activities with me...
I will def find time to do all this in coming weeks, I'm determined even more now
Appreciate 0