Thread: Drag Racing
View Single Post
      08-10-2012, 07:41 AM   #6
Jimshorts
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: x5m

Going with the Eurocharged tune... Talked with Jerry and hes had several customers hit 12.1s and 12.0s with a tune alone. If I go on a cold night and realy work on my launch I think it could happen. Also Eurocharged is great because they will reflash the truck to any future mod I do.

This is my first BMW let alone M series so I am still getting use to all the terms and buttons... a little different than AMGs. When I go into M mode MDM does pop up on the dash, is that traction control or something else? I believe that automatically turns T/C off but Im not too sure.

As for the pipes I would love to get the Akrapovic downpipes and exhaust but Im not sure I can justify spending 10k on an exhaust system. From what I've seen and read they are the best but I'm sure there are others out there that are a close second for a fraction of the price. I did see someone just went with the Meghan exhaust hot sure the gains that they claim but I would look into it. Any that you know of that I should look into?
Appreciate 0