03-04-2014, 01:30 PM   #24
mrmomo313
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
Why is this forum so pathetic? My first two posts have over 150 views and not a single reply/post. My questions are not out of the ordinary, and I would think there'd be many forum members here who could provide some worthwhile input to my questions? Pretty disappointing... Is xoutpost.com better? Serious question.
xoutpost is pretty dead also, at least when I signed up so I never use it. This topic has been beat to death since I've owned my car so don't say you can't find anything worthwhile on here because I know there are threads on the topic. I'll admit it takes longer than most forums to get a response on here but there are a bunch of helpful and genuine people on here, not fair to call them pathetic. I have LUX on mine and personally think it is the best option out there for aftermarket LED coronas, I'm sure there are some less expensive options that do the same thing but LUX has perfected their product and it works as advertised. I had one issue with mine and the left halo stopped working the second week after install. I emailed them and was given instructions to send the defective unit to them and was immediately shipped out a working replacement. Customer service is great and they honor their products so I highly recommend them

2018 M6 Gran Coupe Competition- Singapore Grey/Aragon Brown
DME Stage 3
Appreciate 0