View Single Post
      11-17-2009, 11:54 AM   #14
NYCGarbagePrince
Major
Rep
Drives: X6 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBobDeuce View Post
Does anyone know if the JB+ will work on a 2009 X6 50i?

And, while the implementation is different, does this accomplish essentially the same thing as the 2010 7RR performance upgrade for 50i? I really wish 7RR had be available in 2009...
These things are not on/off switches. In the case of the 7RR, it is a rather vanilla tune that gives the 35i and 50i a little more pep.. The JuiceBox and Procede are focused more towards absolute performance. The procede being the one that comes with a ton of research and almost 3 years of focused experience with the N54. I still remember seeing Terry asking tons of questions and soaking up all the information like a sponge back in the end of 2006. He then came out with a very simple version of his Juicebox... and then expanded on it to what it is today.

I still believe that the procede is a much safer option compared to the JB. This is coming from someone who has used AA, Vishnu, JB, and even Helix's Attache. Performance wise they are both fantastic. However, any tuner will tell you a flash is the way to go because of the ability of the tuner to change any parameter within the ecu's programming. Whereas, a piggyback has certain restrictions. Either way, if you have a 2009, and it is a 35i I recommend a Vishnu PNP have a shop install it, or install it yourself (it is really simple). It will provide you with twice the Horsepower the 7rr would offer. And it is configurable however you might like. And it would probably cost less than the Flash from the dealer.

Ahhhh.. I can't take it anymore.. i can feel the need to mod coming back!
Appreciate 0