shenard
Captain
Rep
Drives: '09 X6 50i AW

Garage List
2009 BMW X6 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by foofitr View Post
My warranty is solid, think about it...I volunteer my rig for 6 months, I'm getting the work done at their corporate headquarters while driving Steve Dinan's 500 HP 335i in the meantime, working with their top engineers...I feel very well connected. Next stage won't void it, it includes it and anticipates it....got it all in writing bro. Software will be the only difference between Stage 2 & 3, just plug my car in and within 20 minutes I'm @ or around 550 HP to get to Stage 3
I find it very hard to believe to Steve will get you to 550hp with just software tunes because even the new M version has different intake manifolds and other tweaks in the engine compartment to handle the extra HP and torque. Also, when I saw spoke to Steve about 4 months ago at my dealer he told me that the way he was going to get the X6 to 550+HP was by doing a big-turbo upgrade kit and replacing the stock turbos with the Garrett twin-scroll turbos from the M version and then he could potentially tune it, add exhaust and be somewhere around 600hp. Either way it will be sweet! I only hope he can do stage 1 and 2 with software tunes alone because I will be all over this!
Appreciate 0