Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasM View Post
Is it really that important what image a car projects?

If you're in sales and care that much about the message your car sends to your customers you should be driving a loaded Camry or Accord, maybe a Grand Cherokee. If you show up to some big sales meeting with a Civic Type R they might think you're goofy, and if you show up in an M4 they might think you're price gouging them. But either way it's more attention to your car than is desirable unless you're in some line of business where you're trying to look like a baller to your customers.

I've worked in a consulting firm where I was out with the sales team in front of customers, and that routine got old very quickly for me. Hopefully I never have to go on another client lunch or happy hour again. More power to you if that's your thing but no thank you.

Anyway, as for the CTR's ring time, until Honda discloses what kind of tires they used, and what tires will come on it from the factory, it gets a big fat Barry Bonds asterisk from me. Even though I'm an old school Honda fanboy and cut my car tuning teeth on a '92 Integra GSR (VTEC y0!) and still want to do a restomod '92-'93 Integra with a built K20 swap with an LSD, big brakes, nice suspension, etc. If they did it on Pilot Sport Cups or something similar, that better be the stock tire from the factory for the time to be worth anything.
I don't think anyone associates baller with Civic
Appreciate 0