View Single Post
      03-21-2017, 08:07 AM   #64
C1Boston
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Uber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross61 View Post
What, are you an America hating commie?? (and I laugh only to make you feel comfortable as you change your analysis.)

See below and read my previous.

I was raised in San Diego and the only nice thing about CA in as a whole, is the general, year round weather. NOTHING else - the highest taxes in the land, the desire to give sanctuary to those here illegally (not just food an water and free ride back home), the inane ability to spend trillions on a forever to be subsidized high-speed train to nowhere (instead of desalination plants), and some of the most hypocritical people in the world (tree hugger in San Francisco who refuse to tear down the Hetch Hetchy dam which was built on a lie).

And ask yourself - why is gas +$1 more per gallon than it is in Arizona? (hint: any attempted excuse can be easily debunked )
haha well taxes are pretty high out here as well, NYC and MA are probably top 10 in states with highest tax rates. Taxes would not factor into my decision to pick up and move since I'm already accustomed to the ridiculous tax rates.

Last edited by C1Boston; 03-21-2017 at 12:41 PM..
Appreciate 0