M.FriedmanFast
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandref321 View Post
BUMP for an update
All,

I too am impatiently waiting for an update, or rather to POST an update and it is my project! The body work has taken longer than expected, but the process pics demonstrate impeccable work. The challenge is eliminating the texture from the several plastic components, which entails no less than 4 applications of sealant with progressive sanding in between stages. It is now quite evident why so few have attempted this aesthetic modification and I would further caution any contemplating such to properly due diligence the body shop charged with the work. Even normalizing for a Northern CA cost structure, you should be weary of any estimates below $8 - $10K.

The shop has taken high-definition photographs throughout and once received, I will post them as an update to the original post. All parts for the mechanical phase of the build have been received but for the Velos wheels. Too, pictures here are forthcoming. The car will be delivered to GMP (the shop performing the mechanical phase of the build) as soon as the paint and body work are done.
2013 F10 M5 Singapore Grey | BPM Stage-II Tune | SSP Spec-R clutch-pack| RPI DPs | RPI GTM | RK Intake | Custom Aquamist WMI system | KW V3 coilovers | Dinan Sway Bars | RW Diffsuer | RW Front Spoiler | IND Trim | HRE s101s | Passport 9500ci | AWRON digital gauge cluster
AND: e92 M3, e70 x5, 997.1 GT3, F15 x5M, e34 M5, 80-series LC
Appreciate 0