View Single Post
      02-27-2017, 02:40 PM   #13
E70'11
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: || E70 35i | R32 GTR ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by E70M View Post
In regards to the noise level there is no doubt I have brought it up past 75 with the box up top and could hear minimal noise from it regardless of speed, especially when compared to others I have heard over the years. I was more nervous that it would fly off but have absolutely no reason to believe that has ever been even close to happening -- the Thule method to secure on the racks is very simple, easy and effective.

It opens from both sides and is very light -- I am not a tall guy (5'8" +/-) and it can be a little tricky but I can put it on and off by myself in about 10 minutes or so --

If placed correctly there is absolutely NO interference with the tailgate nor is it visible through the windshield despite the slight overhang when looking at it from outside.

I honestly looked for some time before landing on this model and could not be happier with it -- if you want more detail on any area or another angle dont hesitate -- sorry for the crappy iPhone shots by the way...
Awesome again thank you so much for the additional pictures and your personal experience of what you go through. Looks pretty great all around even if it does look like it over hangs in the front. Expected, I would say so because of weight distribution and aerodynamics involved I'm sure.

Roughly how much is this one in particular if you recall? I believe I saw some going for $400.00 + s&h

2010 E90 335i 1M FBO MHD Tune (SOLD)
2009 E92 335i FBO JB4 G5 ISO (SOLD)
Appreciate 0