10-23-2014, 01:25 PM   #8
fcman
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 G87

Quote:
Originally Posted by squishy View Post
Hey guys,

Need a few tips. I'm pretty good at getting numbers, but awful at getting responses haha. I usually wait 3-4 days before texting, and typically say something like, "Hey, _____, it's Yawar, we met at ______! Have a good day today!" Very simple, that doesn't require them to be binded to do something. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a trick to this I'm not getting?

Advice would be appreciated!
You aren't giving them anything to work with here. How are they going to respond to that? "You Too!"

You SHOULD invite them to do something, or at least end with an interesting question so that they can actually respond. Attractive women (even average women) get uninteresting, passive guys contacting them all the time.

If you are the first one to initiate contact after meeting, and she isn't blowing up your phone trying to get you to hang out, you are the one that needs to take the initiative. You are going to have to put in the work. Another tip would be to call rather than text when you invite them out, don't give them too much time to think about whether or not she wants to go out with you, most likely she doesn't even know you well enough to make that decision. If she's that opposed to the idea, she'll just say no up front or shortly after. You kinda need to put people on the spot. You just don't want to pressure them, ie dont ask again if they say no, don't beg or try to convince them, that kind of stuff only works on close friends and can make you seem creepy to others.

Last edited by fcman; 10-23-2014 at 01:43 PM..
Appreciate 0