Salottox5m
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 m5

Vorsteiner

Has anyone else had this horrible experience:

for my 2011 x5M

got into an accident -- had to had the Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber front lip replaced -- the replacement basically looks like crap after 1 year -- now Vorsteiner is telling me they only offer a warrnty 1 year from the ORDER date -- not even the shipping date -- and I can repurchase the Product for $1200 vs their Normal $1895

See attached Pics -- I'm pissed about now only the look but the horrible experience with suck a company making high end parts

any thoughts or advise for me?

their email: a joke

All Vorsteiner aero products hold a 1-year warranty on finish and lifetime structural warranty. Regrettably it has been a year and 9 months since the product has been received therefore the front spoiler is outside of the 1-year warranty finish. However, we do stand behind our products 100% and truly appreciate you being a loyal Vorsteiner customer. What we would be happy to do is offer you special pricing on a replacement. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for understanding. Below is the list price and your special price on a replacement front spoiler.
Attached Images