View Single Post
      04-04-2016, 09:31 AM   #5
Nine Lives
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Austin Maxi

Further update:

Upgraded to android 5.02 on galaxy tab S2 and latest Chrome search engine.I could use a PC but prefer to use a tablet for recreational use,anyhow my PC's aren't connected to the Web and that's the way I like it.

Seems more stable,but this is the only forum I know of that is unstable in desktop mode.Still won't " quick search " and still unable to multi quote even in mobile format.

It might sound nieve but a few basic guidelines from admin in the stickies wouldn't go amiss in case something is being done wrong here.

Edit:

I've found a work around.After searching Google a similar question was asked in 2013 about being able to quote two posts as well as your own on the same page that you preview and then submit.
I've found out the + button is to be used to quote the text you want in your post on a particular thread.
It just seems a clunky way of doing things though,as to why you can't just hit the quote button to include everything is beyond me.
I've also learnt that the " contact us " button is next to useless as well because you never get a reply

27/05/16.

Update to the update:

Now on Marshmallow 6 for Android,the latest incarnation.

No difference

Last edited by Nine Lives; 05-27-2016 at 05:38 AM.. Reason: Edit
Appreciate 0