View Single Post
      08-26-2015, 03:17 PM   #26
RyanD75
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X5 35d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbonm3ny View Post
Great price! Im looking to get the x5d myself but with lesser options than yours. Could you comment on the engine noise and performance?

Also, did you take it to the dealer and ask them if you can add additional warranty past your new car warranty period?
You can definitely buy the BMW extended warranty as long as it is under the original factory warranty. You can also add the service plan.

I think it's fairly quiet and has good low end performance. I need to get used to driving it for a while. I'll time the 0-60 performance when I get time. My meter timed my Trailblazer at 6.0.

You might want to do a nationwide search on CarMax. That's where I found my second best X5 option that I listed above. Their search makes it fairly easy to find specific options like HUD.

CarGurus.com is another good site, but I had problems searching for the exact options I wanted. It's a pain to keep running VINs through one of the decoder sites to see options. One of them temporarily banned me for running too many.
Appreciate 0