DR1er
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 640i GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstateX5M View Post
No one suggested any such thing, but it is fair to inquire. You can buy clothes at the store and cars at the dealer but possessing multiple new unused steering wheels and offering them for sale at a lower price than one can buy them anywhere else might make one wonder about the source. Based on a post I saw previously I think you intimated you have an overseas source/relative?

I just looked and you must have deleted the thread where you mentioned an overseas source, as I don't see it now.

Nope - here it is: http://www.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=931302

I could use some jeans, too...

hmmm, I'm not planning to make a big fuss about this, but this phrase "He may be asking wether or not these fell off the back of a truck or?" sounds pretty suggestive to me. You can also steal cars and jeans and whatever you come across, if you are a thief and you can also ask politely whatever you want to know and most likely will receive a polite answer.

So since now I understand you are interested on knowing how I got these wheels: yes, as I said in the referred post, I got them through a relative in Europe and anticipating your next question, here is the answer: No, he didn't steal them either.

Prices are always relative. I have had guys who think the prices are too high and offered $250 for the steering wheels.

Last edited by DR1er; 03-12-2014 at 04:20 PM..
Appreciate 0