View Single Post
      09-10-2009, 12:55 AM   #1
foofitr
SoCal beach bum
United_States
Rep
Drives: DINAN X6 xDrive 50i

My DINAN X6 50i...Finally!

After 8 looong months, I finally have my X6 back in my garage. Dinan really outdid themselves, what a difference! The exhaust sounds killer, the black cermic tips look great, and the red caliper Gran Turismo Brembo brakes are an awesome addition. I am amazed that they completely got rid of the turbo lag, and it's a significant difference with the 70 extra horsepower and the extra 80 ft-lbf of torque ...and my car is only at Stage 1! It took me a while to get used to the additional power, especially taking corners. I guess it's because I have been driving Steve Dinan's 500 HP 335i for the last 37 weeks. I was told they sould finish Stage 3 sometime in the next three months, at which time I will change out my exhaust again for something even more agressive, and I wll get the software update to get an additional 100 - 150 horsepower. All in all, even though I had to wait 8 months, I got close to $25K of free upgrades, and I was told I will be the only X6 to get the Dinan badge, pretty cool.

Last edited by foofitr; 09-10-2009 at 03:00 AM..
Appreciate 0