03-19-2015, 06:42 PM   #10
Cattivo
FDNY Engine 55
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5M, X5 50i Msport, EscaHoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
I had a 3rd party warranty years ago on a 3 series I owned and they denied pretty much every claim I made. For me it was a total waste and I'd never spend a penny on one again.

What color are you looking for? I think you can feel pretty safe buying a CPO'd vehicle 'sight unseen' - have you seen the checklist they have to pass in order to become CPO'd? From condition to mechanical, it has to be in stellar condition. If it's not they either bring it up to spec or it won't be CPO'd. I bought my CPO X5 from out of state without having seen it first, and it arrived in near perfect condition, only a few expected rock chips.

Upgrading the LED's on the X5M is a considerable expensive from what I've read - 3K+

They wouldn't fit in your ///M
I'm looking for MCB with Criollo Brown or Black interior but thats a rare color combo so I'd settle for AW with Black interior...I'm aware of the process they go through to be CPO'd but like I said, I've never bought a car sight unseen and don't want to take any chances with an M car...I drove over 300 miles to buy my M3 and when I got there the car wasn't as nice as it was in the pics but i bought it anyway and spent over $1k on a new replacement hood...I'd rather buy my next ride in person
Appreciate 0