View Single Post
      11-17-2013, 09:14 PM   #10
particulardude
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: LR4 | L405 SC SWB

X2Board - thanks, you won’t be disappointed!

Ginger Jay - congrats to you! I saw your thread about your deal, glad to hear it worked out! No performance package - I'm not sure I could wrap my head around any mpg that starts with 10 without it being an M but at the same time that will be the ultimate "sleeper" if you will.

P1et - thanks, I couldn’t agree more on M Sport being a must have. I know the wheel/tire package that comes with M Sport is available on other trims with the extended wheel arches but I just can’t get over how massive these rear wheels are! A buddy has a 997.2 GTS and I couldn’t believe how wide his rears are - turns out ours are even wider! Oh, and I bet I’ll be posting in a few years, referencing your post here, when I say how I had to get away from a thirsty V8 after I learn my lesson.

Singh97 & rennis - interesting it looks AW in the pics! Gotta be those silly Instagram filters. It’s Titanium Silver. I just added all the specs to the OP.

Instagram@particulardude

Last edited by particulardude; 11-17-2013 at 09:36 PM..
Appreciate 0