View Single Post
      10-29-2023, 11:32 AM   #46
RM7
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by domacuratl View Post
We are already know electric cars were invented before gasoline powered cars. Now I am going to make one more point and show to the masses how battery powered cars have already at least disappointed you once in your life. Can you remember when you were a child and you had a remote control car or a power wheels toy; How many times when you were having fun playing with it and when that battery died the many time you were disappointed. Then overtime you realized you either had to keep recharging the batteries if you had a rechargeable type of batteries or had to replace the batteries; How that became a inconvenience. Did we not learn already that battery powered cars is not it from the past in the 1800s and also during our childhood; Don't believe the hype or the lie in global warming being created by man. Too much misinformation out there.
You are totally off your rocker and yelling at clouds. The battery-powered RC world has gone absolutely bonkers as this technology has become prevalent. They may have chosen speed over run-time, but it's absolutely incredible what they do now. And the E-bike revolution in cycling. It is absolutely making over the entire industry as lard-buckets choose convenience over exercise. Point is, these aren't disappointing people, the are highly sought after because they work and have revolutionized these industries. Yeah, I remember the crappy ni-cad batteries and cars and 30' range. If you think that's where we are, you need a serious adjustment.