United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 328CI, 2013 X6 5.0

Garage List
2008 BMW 328 CI  [0.00]
2013 BMW X6  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love_My_X6 View Post
I do think you saddle interior will look good with it. Maybe even better with the dark exterior than if it were lighter than expected.
I was caught up on interior/exterior until I realized that I was not getting a Convertible this time around. It was crucial then because you would see both. I ended up getting what I thought would pop on the outside (though Red ultimately was a bit too much for me) and pop on the inside... Saddle has always been my favorite inside color so I went with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love_My_X6 View Post
When I get mine next week I will take some photos in different lighting. This car is actually how I was expecting it to look in bright sunlight. I also think the photo darkens it as the "bright" spot that you see where the sun hits it will move as your view changes. I think it will look more like the BMW image in low light. I am loving the look.
It would surprise me that the color would get lighter in darker light. I expected the sun to draw out the green ones that are in the brochure.. but that isn't happening in the pict. Looking forward to seeing yours, though the point is moot.. (smile). My Production has already begun. As I mentioned above, the Black exterior looked great in person, so I expect any color to look nice on the X6. If I get the blue that is advertised.. then I will be ecstatic.
Appreciate 0