09-17-2013, 10:10 AM   #1
SouthShoreM3
Passes everything but the gas station
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M3

New cosmetic goodies from IND for X5M

Hey all,

For starters I apologize for not having pics posted. I use tue mobile App. I got my X5M a few weeks ago. Unfortunately with less than a week of owning I was rear ended and the car was damaged badly. Good news is that the previous owner put some scuffs on the rear bumper so I will have a fresh painted one

My first mods to the car were cosmetic. Because the car is sapphire metallic I called the good folks at IND for the parts.

After a great conversation with Illia, who really is the man! We decided on a bit of contrast to the vehicle.

To begin with how IND packages these items is amazing. Everything is wrapped in micro fiber towels and then bubble wrapped. The packaging always impresses me from them. It's the little things they do so well.

Also, these parts came to me so incredible fast. Always great service and turnaround time.
I went with GETTIG the reflectors all painted the same color. However, for the turn signals we decided to go with space grey and a tinted turn signal with LED. We also are replacing the old emblem in the rear that was painted gloss black with space grey surrounding.

I cannot believe the delicate paint work they did with the emblem. Absolutely amazing and looks OEM. The rest of the parts came out amazing.

The space grey looks incredible. My theme I am going with is going to paint that strip on the doors that runs above the rocker panels space grey and paint te rear diffuser space grey.

Once I have funds I am going to do a front diffuser in the color as well and perhaps show a little of the CF weave.

Thank you Ilia and Andrew and the rest of the crew behind the scenes at IND. your attention to detail and quality is incredible.
Appreciate 0