02-27-2016, 12:54 AM   #60
pikkagtr
Go Spurs Go
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 GR Zupra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
Where did I say I was a GSW fan? Just because I questioned your ridiculous choice that you put LAC over GSW, that automatically makes me a GSW bandwagon? ???

FYI, I have been in these NBA season threads on e90post for the past 5 years and I've always said I was a Lakers fan. FYI..

I'm not a GSW fan and I know Little General, Nelly's system. I don't know what Avery Johnson has to do with being a GSW bandwagon fan. He played for the GSW but was just a role player. He was a better coach than player even though his Mavs were killed by the Warriors. Nelly's system is just run and go. Sure, they knocked out the Mavs but they didn't stand a chance against an average seed Jazz.

You must have forgotten that the Warriors won in San Antonio during the 2013 playoffs. Warriors or Spurs aren't my team and even I know that.. I thought a die hard Spurs fan like you would know that...

You are clearly a bandwagon. The only reason you are a such a big Spurs fan is because they have been winning championships in the past 2 decade. What makes you different than the other bandwagon fans that root for GSW? Nothing.
Your reading comprehension is low
Did you not read why I like the Spurs
I'm done arguing with you over whta seems like talking to a chair
Avery is a spur and always a spur in my book
The warriors still haven't beaten SA at home in the regular season since 97 , since you brought up a meaningless regular season game the Spurs lost in Oakland.
The amount of fail is large
I liked Nelly when they played Tim, Chris and Mitch , not the garbage we believe season they won against the mavs
Go back further and learn some history
Funny how 2010 their were Kobe jerseys all over Oracle when the Fakers played but now there are curry jerseys in LA when gsw comes to town
Both have their fair share of bandwagoners, laker fans just jumped ship to the clippers , then the warriors
There are only silver and black in SA because we have a real loyal fan base
Appreciate 0