delviacv2
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 50i & 2015 535d

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakan View Post
Guys i really need your help ASAP.

I have already ordered new headlights for my 2007 e70, but reading this post makes me wonder, if i can put the new ones from the 2013' model. The guy at the bmw shop said that i would have to change or put two led modules, two dlr modules, frm3 and coding of course, maybe even some wire changing and so on. The cost of all this he said would be app. 1500 eu not including labour. And not including headlights of course.

So reading this post makes me wonder, is it enough to change only frm3 module, or do you have to change all the things i counted?? I can't concuour from reading i'm sorry.

Thank you for the quickest response, so i can change the order to the new model of headlights, because 1500 is just to much for me, paying for all those things....but changing only frm3 would cost me only app. 300 eu...that's not so much.

Thank you
Check out the first post.

The only thing you can re-use from your 07 headlights is the dynamic xenon module and the HID bulb.

So you need the LED modules ( they come 2 in the box) you need 2 (that will make 4 total.
You also need 2 new ballast and a new FRM module. + coding.
2014 X5 50i Carbon Black/ M Sport
-BM3 Stage 1
Appreciate 0